Sharing the Word of God with others isn't an exclusive job of the “evangelists”. Evangelism is a responsibility of all believers – it’s the core of the Great Commission. However, it shouldn’t be viewed as a duty. Rather, it’s an honor, a joy and a pleasure. Actually, we don't even have to open our mouths to speak about His love -- our actions shout louder than our voices. We are living examples of the Grace of God and our attitude towards others should impact their lives. Expand your notions of Evangelism here...
Click To Discover
- Bible's Plan Of Salvation: The biblical foundation for our salvation. It's all about Christ's work on the cross.
- Relational Evangelism: When seen as an organic process, the ‘decision’ for Christ is only the climactic step of a long, shared process.
- Passion of Christ: The passion and truth of Christ are revealed! Why was it necessary for Him to die on the cross?
- Christian Testimony: Your experience with God as a believer is exactly that, Your experience with God! Share it today!
- Prayers For Salvation: You're a heartfelt prayer away from repenting for your sins and trusting in Jesus Christ.
- Forgiveness Of Sins: We've all broken God's holy standards. Here's the way to escape His punishment.
- The Biblical Roman Road: What's the roman road in the Bible? How does it apply to you and me today?
- Salvation Via The Roman Road: What is the raod to salvation from our sins? Check out the roman road here.
- Leading A Friend To Become A Christian: If you have a friend who's ready to make a decision for Christ, here's an easy guideline to help.
- Christian Witnessing Tools: Here's a place to start exercising the Great Commission in your own life.
- Saved By Grace: We are saved by the loving act of Christ on the cross. Here's the biblical foundation.
- What is Evangelism?: Sharing the love of Christ should be motivated by love. Share His perfect love today.
- The Verse Of The Book Of John: The Gospel of John delivers the entirety of the Gospel. This one verse nearly does it alone.
- Orphans' Home: How can we help the orphans of the world? Here's a wonderful and effective way to help.
- Christian Work: We're called to travel to the ends of the earth and share the Good News of Jesus.
- Witnessing for Christ: Learn how to tell your friends and neighbors about God’s gift of eternal life. It is the most precious account you can share!
- Gift Of Salvation: Salvation is a gift through Jesus Christ. We can't do anything to earn it.
- Road To Salvation: Here's a simple and concise presentation of the Good News of Jesus Christ.